Saturday, May 11, 2013

Working With Your Spouse

1 comment

Working_With_Your_Spouse

Do you and your spouse work in the same field or business – maybe even in the same office? Do you feel like you can never really get away from work even when you’re at home, or are clashes at home bleeding into your work?  Dr. Julia Jacobs joins us on the show to discuss the things couples experience when working together, and how you and your spouse can minimize your personal conflict both in and out of the workplace.
Julia has a Doctorate and Masters in Clinical Psychology, and practices with Lepage Associates in Durham, North Carolina. She’s experienced in individual, couples, and group therapy for people of all ages. You can find out more about her online at LepageAssociates.com, or call her office at 919-572-0000 to set up an appointment.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
View the original article here

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to report that my Ex and I are now happily back together. I have to say it was effortlessly done! I thank you for all of your great information and spell contact Dr Lawrence on his below details what-apps +1) 914 208 8349 or email Drlawrencespelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete